1. Do I need to change my phone system to use ConvergedComm?Absolutely not, you do not need to change your system to be able to use ConvergedComm. It does not disturb or disrupt your existing setup.
2. How much does it cost? ConvergedComm is a subscription based service. Please click here to view our pricing page for further explanation.
3. What Practice Management softwares does ConvergedComm work with?It currently works with Open Dental and Practice-Web but stay tuned, support for other softwares will soon be available!
4. How safe is my Patient data?ConvergedComm does not store any data outside of your already installed practice management software, i.e. in short your patient data is completely secure.
5. Is there a setup cost?No, there is no installation cost.
6. I have two locations, can we use one account or must we pay for two?Just like your practice management software, ConvergedComm is also specific to physical office location. A new license is required for each physical office location.
7. What is the duration of the contract?It’s a monthly contract.
8. Do I need any extra software?No, you do not need any other third party software to support ConvergedComm. Broadband internet connection is required.
9. Can you move the data from my existing Practice Management Software?ConvergedComm is a plugin; it will be integrated to the already installed Practice Management Software and will work on the data present. It will not move the data around.